The Politics of Wellbeing seminar series is an ESRC funded interdisciplinary project aiming to identify and communicate the distinctive contribution the politics discipline can make to the wellbeing debate and policy development in the UK and beyond. Read more.
News and Events
- Workshop on Wellbeing in Politics and Policy. 24.2.2016
- Further conference details announced
- Political Studies Association Conference 2015
- Conference – call for papers announced
- Dates for seminars three and four confirmed
- Seminar Two: Newcastle 23 June 2014
- New blog post: Can we plan for wellbeing?
- Papers for Seminar One
- Wellbeing on the PSA Blog
- Seminar One: The Research Agenda